Author Topic: Statistics  (Read 4919 times)

Eleanor

• Elite Member
Re: Statistics
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 22:55:45 PM »
OMG how stupid am I???  :-\

Please Bella - don't answer that!  ::)

Now I know!! Feel quite embarrassed by my stupidity! Thanks for putting me right!  :D
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 23:00:11 PM »
I have to say, I just love all the statistics you can look at on the site! Even down to what is the most popular times people post! Its great - I'm addicted already!  :o
OMG! Even a Female to Male ratio!! 1:1 at the moment. I have got to stop this addiction!

OK - well you know how stupid I am by my previous post so thought I'd take advantage of the fact that my lack of the most basic of skills is still new to your mind!  ;D

SO next silly question - where did you find those stats?  ???
Yes I am being serious - I really can't find them!  ::)
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

girlie in the corner

• Niña el tiempo extrordinaire
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 06:22:40 AM »
Eleanor, if you go to the main forum page, where all the lists of threads are, at the bottom there are two boxes, one for users on line and the one above it for stats.  If you click on (more stats) you'll see all the addictive info you need!

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »
Bella,

One day three hours !!

Bit of housework this week, methinks !!

BL  ;D
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Belladonna

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 10:56:41 AM »
You are right. I have been a bit obsessive and addicted this week. Will try harder next week - or just log on as a guest so you don't know how addicted I am!! ;D

Chemical Dave

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 23:57:20 PM »
Congratulations on reaching the second page of members. Now at 34 and not 1 spammer. Well done. ;D

Dave

Belladonna

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 09:37:54 AM »
Arent we doing well! And also doing it not being nasty about other sites too! ;)

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2011, 16:27:04 PM »
Arent we doing well! And also doing it not being nasty about other sites too! ;)

Just 2 weeks too!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

keep up the good work!
Eleanor

Pita

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 10:57:21 AM »
see 55members but 23 only hav 5 o less messajes no bien

favie

• There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2011, 10:58:47 AM »
Well start posting all your news Pita.....would love to hear it......are you in Majorca?

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2011, 11:10:55 AM »
Yep, thats the idea Pita! We are pleased to have everyone on board and contributing. Get posting some interesting things and we will all join in! :)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Pita

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 12:15:36 PM »
Well start posting all your news Pita.....would love to hear it......are you in Majorca?

me am alcudia
agosto go to be in port de pollenca, me want much is mor goood for me y mama y papa.

favie

• There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 12:21:10 PM »
I Love Alcudia Old Town. :) Never been down to the Port ....I hear there are a few nice restaurants, must try one year.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:23:01 PM by favie »

Pita

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 13:12:31 PM »
Hello,
My name is Mina and i am "Pita's" mother, i do hope she is not causing you any trouble but she had a very serious accident on her scooter and was badly injured (we nearly lost her), she does have some brain damage and so, although before the crash she was fluent in English and Spanish (i am English, her father is Spanish) she has been having to re-learn an awful lot of her English. We have got her an English laptop as the doctor says it will be easier for her, we are not too sure if it is or not. Please be patient with her but if it is too much of a problem for you, just say and i will stop her from posting on here, i really don't know how she found you in the first place.We are living in Alcudia at the moment but will move to PP next month and are excited about moving into our new house.
Thank you for your understanding
Mina.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2011, 13:41:03 PM »
Hi Mina I think I will be speaking on behalf of everyone here to say thank you for your post and an even big thank you to Pita for finding this forum and for posting and becoming a friend. You will find that everyone on here is very friendly and welcomes anyone. We all have something to share and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts which we value very much. I am extremely upset to hear what happened to you Pita. Without meaning to patronise you, I think again I speak for everyone in saying how brave you are to learn to live your life again. I realise how very difficult it is to re-learn even the most basic of tasks and applaud you for being so brave. I wish you all the very best of everything for your future progression.

Mina you are obviously a very supportive Mum but please do not worry we look forward to Pita's posts and we will ensure that she is always looked after on this site so please do not worry.

Mina we would welcome you as a member too and would love to hear your experiences as i'm sure you have so much to offer us. Please join us too. We look forward very much to posts from you and from Pita. Thank you for taking the trouble to explain the difficulties Pita has and well done Pita - we will support you! :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 13:47:07 PM by Eleanor »
Eleanor