Author Topic: Pepper Plants  (Read 2952 times)

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: Pepper Plants
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 11:03:03 AM »
I know at least one member other than me grows peppers - Marcus!!  Have decided to try and save some seeds from this megre crop this year myself.  Is it best to save them from the first pepper, or one of the last do you think?  In my opinion it seems more logical to do so from the first, as that is the one which has had the most nutrients. What do you think?  ???
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: Pepper Plants
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 15:38:22 PM »
After another disasterous attempt at propagation, I have 8 sorry looking plants struggling to please me.  :(   And three of them are succeeding!   :D Yep, have just spotted three of them have the beginning of pepper buds on them. All is not lost after all!

And I have lots of blossom on the olive bush this year too, but have learnt that means absolutely nothing, Ill be lucky if I get half a dozen olives.

The grape vine looks healthy, but the other side of the fence is the neighbours rampant bamboo forest which is obviously taking all the nutrients and water from this side of the fence!  >:( :'(

Sweet peas are absolutely stunning, and am cutting a beautiful bunch every day.

Blinking black bird is now screeching its head off whilst attacking the lilac tree leaves! Idiot.
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos