Author Topic: And they said it wouldn't last!  (Read 3556 times)

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
And they said it wouldn't last!
« on: May 26, 2012, 11:06:31 AM »
HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO THE BONYGRAPH!

Let's take a moment to have our own little celebration at some point over the Jubilee Weekend!

A year ago this weekend (online 2nd June, first posts 4th June), Bonys lad took the big decision to start up the Bonygraph. Build it and they will come, he said. He's a great one for stealing quotes!

Since then we have had the best of times discussing and imparting information over many different topics.  We have laughed over the Holiday Bible, argued over the by pass, supported charities, congratulated births and many, many other things.

Every member posting has contributed enormously, and many more have enjoyed purely just reading.

On a personal note, I have absolutely loved being involved as much as I have been, even though my housework may have suffered a little with all the time I have spent on here!

So, Congratulations to David for getting us to the 1 Year Anniversary,  and thanks to all members for keeping us going!

With love to you all, from a very emotional Belladonna!   XXXXXX   ::) :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 11:08:52 AM by Belladonna »
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

andrew711

Re: And they said it wouldn't last!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 11:21:37 AM »
Happy Birthday, Bonygraph, and well done to BL, Bella, BITC and GITC.

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 11:57:17 AM »
Yes a HUGE happy anniversary to Bonygraph! 

It's a nice friendly forum with lots of interesting topics - thanks everyone!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 17:14:13 PM by Mary Lorenzo »

Danny

• PPHR
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 12:00:04 PM »
Happy Anniversary Bonygraph  :) and a very well done and thankyou for all your dedication and hard work to Belladonna, BITC, GITC and of course to BL for setting it up :)

Danny :)
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 12:13:38 PM »
Lets make this a whole weeks worth of celebrating, just incase we miss next weekend with all the other pomp and cirucumstance that we all love!

If anyone has an outstanding memory of last years topics, perhaps that would be fun to mention too!

Im sticking with the Holiday Bible!  ;D

I would put it in one of those clever links where you just press the word Holiday bible and it takes you to the page, but as I haven't had my lesson with Top Cat yet, here's the link!

It goes on for about 6 pages, so if you havent read it before, dont give up, its worth readinig!  More than once!  ;D

http://www.bonygraph.com/forum/index.php?topic=357.0

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 12:17:59 PM by Belladonna »

My Flickr Photos

gina39uk

• PPHR-DIRECT
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 15:14:43 PM »

Yes indeed!  A Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and 1st ANNIVERSARY to the Bonygraph Forum- Not just a forum - more a way of life ;D

Congratulations David!  You proved the sceptics wrong! And of course a big thank you to Bella for all her hard work supporting you (she must have very strong arms ::))
Thanks too to Girlie who has hardly missed a day bringing us her fantastic weather reports and also to Bloke for keeping the technical cogs well oiled and functioning 8) 8).
And of course a very big thank you to all fellow members because without their support and continual posting there would not be a Bonygraph Forum ;D ;D ;D

Here's to the next 12 months of happy reading ;D

Bella you  softie - MY eyes are watering now :'(  Must be catching! ::)
It's Nice to be Important - but it's More Important to be NICE!

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 21:12:47 PM »
Gina You have said it all! Nothing more to add but a great big thank you from me too. So much hard work has been put in by BL, Girlie, Bloke, the members and of course where would we be without Bella! Well done all of you for your dedication. This forum is such a nice place to be and has often been the place I click to during the numerous nights of not sleeping.  ::) So many nice friendly people who are ready to offer advice, laughter, support and are just there !  ;D Thank you!

Bella - nothing quite beats 'The Postman"!  ;) AND I still haven't forgotten how you were So busy the postman couldn't possibly be you, when I rumbled you! Deny deny deny - huh - I will get you back! lol  ;D  Well done - you were brilliant!  ;D

Well I'm not sure where this year has gone but here's to next one!  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 18:52:14 PM by Eleanor »
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

girlie in the corner

• Niña el tiempo extrordinaire
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 09:02:17 AM »
Blimey.  Is it a year?  Can't believe I've managed to waffle my way through the weather thread for that long!

Congrats to you Bella for finding topics to keep us interested when we go quiet.  Anything that sparks a nice good debate does it for me.  Its great to hear others opinions, even when we don't agree with them.  It would be so boring if we were all the same.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 10:45:49 AM »
Agree Girlie and nice that all views are valued!  :D

You have done a briliant job of waffling your way through the weather! lol well done!  ;D
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 15:52:52 PM »
Thanks for all your thanks. But it wouldn't have been possible without the "Usual Suspects" putting in such sterling efforts. Take a big bow all of you.

Girlie, have picked up so many new adjectives for describing the weather and used regularly by our American cousins should keep you going for months to come.

Thanks for all of our support and out to enjoy some pretty ?? Weather.

BL  :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Pollpott2

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 15:54:38 PM »
I'd just like to echo the sentiments of all the above messages. Well done to all those who've worked so hard to make this a great site.  It's almost as good as being in PP! Almost.
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ::) :-*

Juanco

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 19:14:33 PM »
Nothing to add here! Full of friendly information and not above sharing it. Thanks to you all who have made it such a great read, including the members to make the effort to keep posting!

Couldnt find a Jubilee chorizo to change my avatar to, so a good old banger will do for a week or so!

Flyer

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 06:52:13 AM »
Thanks for the past year and best wishes for the next ten  ;D
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

EmilyJo

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 09:58:08 AM »
Just arrived at work and must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY  thanks to all of you for making it a friendly forum

Lots of happenings allover this weekend so  CONGRATULATIONS YOUR MAJ  hip hip hoooray  8)
:-*  :-* ;D :-*  EMJ
Ps was in london at weekend and it looked fabulous  ;D
Life is not a rehearsal - but sometimes I wish it was ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/salroma

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012, 08:56:48 AM »
Today's the day!

Take a bow Bonyslad!  And lets not forget Bloke in The Corner who worked his little grey cells to the max to help get this forum on line too a year ago today!
Well done!

My Flickr Photos