Author Topic: websites delivering to Pollensa  (Read 4762 times)

Eleanor

• Elite Member
websites delivering to Pollensa
« on: May 31, 2012, 21:01:59 PM »
I know it is here somewhere - but where? I have looked and looked but can't find all the posts pointing us in the direction of websites which will deliver to Mallorca.  ::)

I think Amazon was one but there were many more too. Can anyone help me find the info. I'm just useless!  :( I would be very grateful.  ;)

Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Flyer

Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: websites delivering to Pollensa
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 23:15:59 PM »
On the ball tonight flyer!  ;D
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 06:50:24 AM »
Thank you so much Flyer - I couldn't see for looking!
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 08:35:55 AM »
I have just found this old thread and thought it would be a good idea to bring it to the front again. I have lots to buy including larger items which are impossible to bring as hand luggage or even in a Ryanair case allowance!  ::)

It would be very useful to have a list of websites which deliver to Mallorca and also websites which are also in English and deliver if possible?

I would like vey much to shop from England and arrange delivery for when I arrive rather than soak up so much valuable time when there.  :)
Eleanor

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 08:55:46 AM »
Good point eleanor.   I have heard that M & S delivery http://www.marksandspencer.tv/international-delivery/ plus other big stores, John Lewis, Argos etc.  I think you have check a bit deeper though, as they say "Spain" and I am not sure if that includes Mallorca, I should think so though.  :)

NB> John Lewis only do Mainland Spain.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:03:34 AM by Belladonna »

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:26:17 AM by Belladonna »

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 11:12:47 AM »
WoW! Bella! Well done! Thank you very much - what a good start!  ;D

I have just looked on Carrefour and ALcampo websites and it seems only to be in Spanish but I think they deliver?

Freezing cold here and so much snow - ideal for a day in shopping online!  ;D
Eleanor

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 17:38:45 PM »
I have looked at those two earlier, but got a bit confused with various pages being translated and others not!  Good luck with that Eleanor!  ;)

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 17:48:15 PM »
Yes I found that too Bella and must say I gave up!  ??? I have also tried to find Ikea in English too and am still searching. Spanish I can find no problem!

Oh I wish I had listened to my Spanish teacher at school!!  :( All these years of being in Mallorca and what do I know??  vino rojo por favor!!  ;D
Eleanor

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member

My Flickr Photos

girlie in the corner

• Niña el tiempo extrordinaire
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 07:53:57 AM »
Bella, John Lewis definitely deliver to Mallorca, as do Debenhams, Next, Amazon and M&S.  I gather Littlewoods also do so, but I've never used them.  Occasionally, with John Lewis, Debenhams and Amazon, some items cannot be delivered internationally.  Next and M&S redirect me to international websites rather than the UK ones, so I order from them and pay in euros.  It may be worthwhile peeps checking out the international sites if ordering from the UK for delivery here. 

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 08:18:03 AM »
Thank you girlie! Obviously the info on John Lewis site was not up to date when I looked at it.  :-\

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 19:23:12 PM »
I noticed this thread hasn't had any postings for a while and wondered if there are any new links that any one knows which we could add.

I notice that Argos seem to have more to offer now including garden furniture.  :)
Eleanor

girlie in the corner

• Niña el tiempo extrordinaire
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2014, 08:03:27 AM »
The only other sites I can think of that I use over here are Awesome Books, which are 2nd hand book sellers (around £2.70 a book, plus £2.50 delivery - soooo much cheaper than Amazon) and Chemistdirect, which will send over-the-counter medicines at a far cheaper price than you can buy here, although the delivery is around £10, depending on weight.