Author Topic: Hypocentro supermarket  (Read 1317 times)

chet246

Hypocentro supermarket
« on: June 21, 2012, 16:19:54 PM »
We are staying in Bellesregard (next year) with the family.  Is it easy to get a taxi from the above supermarket as none of us want to drive and obviously we will have a lot of shopping - there are eight of us.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: Hypocentro supermarket
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 16:25:52 PM »
Hi Chet. A good first post question. Eight of you WOW! Thats certainly going to be a huge first shop!  I dont think they actually have a taxi rank and I think some Taxis are called by phone from the supermarkets I believe, so it shouldnt be a problem. Hopefully someone will have actual info for you though. Seems they are all out sunbathing today!  8)

Another idea would be to take the phone number of the taxi rank at the marina yourself, and give them a ring when you are ready.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 17:34:10 PM by Belladonna »
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 18:12:47 PM »
Hello Chet and welcome to the forum  ;D I'm afraid I'm unsure of the answer to your question too but go along with Bella's suggestions.

Shopping for a large number of people is always a chore at the best of times. Have you thought of ordering from a supermarket online?  I know it isn't quite the same but might be a consideration for that first large shop.

Bella not been sunbathing I'm afraid but have been gardening whilst trying to dodge the flipping rain! Have you seen the weather in PP?? Another reason Chet not to attempt to walk with all those carrier bags!  :) I'm sure someone will provide you with an answer by the end of the day.  :)
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

girlie in the corner

• Niña el tiempo extrordinaire
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 07:54:25 AM »
I know I should know the answer, as I live here, but I don't  :-[  I either walk or drive to the supermarkets and know little about the taxis from them!  Sorry.   :-[

gina39uk

• PPHR-DIRECT
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 08:01:27 AM »

Hi Chet

RADIO TAXI NUMBER IS:- 0034 971866213.

Most of the drivers speak enough English to understand where you are and are usually there within 3-5 minutes ;D
It's Nice to be Important - but it's More Important to be NICE!