Author Topic: Happy Anniversary  (Read 2289 times)

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
Happy Anniversary
« on: July 17, 2012, 13:48:35 PM »
Just got a feeling that amongst the noise & excitement of the Demons the other night that it is Girlie & Bloke's wedding anniversary today

So Happy Anniversary from the Bonygraph

BL  :)  :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: Happy Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 15:10:41 PM »
Well done both of you! Although you wont be reading this whilst celebrating!!   :-*
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

girlie in the corner

• Niña el tiempo extrordinaire
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 07:42:46 AM »
Thank you both for the best wishes, it was so nice of you that I really wish it was our wedding anniversary, but .... it isn't   :o  I think Bonysladette must have been on the sauce the other night, or else she's becoming one of the confused and bewildered (but we love her anyway)   ;D  ;D Sorry folks, our anniversary is St George's Day.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 08:24:07 AM »
LOL!!  Will remember that next time as that is my brothers birthday!  Oh well, have a non anniversary drink just to make us feel less stupid!!   ;)

My Flickr Photos

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 16:21:45 PM »
I think Bonysladette must have been on the sauce the other night, or else she's becoming one of the confused and bewildered (but we love her anyway) 

You got it in one, Girlie.

She only started to cook Christmas Lunch yesterday !

BL ??? ;D
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

girlie in the corner

• Niña el tiempo extrordinaire
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Happy Anniversary - to Bella & Steve
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 12:58:11 PM »
So, assuming I'm not the confused and bewildered one this time, then its definitely Bellas anniversary.  Congrats to both of you.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 13:26:15 PM »
Gosh she does like her busy weekends, doesn't she!

Happy anniversary! Have a great day to both of you.  ;D
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 14:18:40 PM »
Thanks girls! Steve has deserted me for the company of The Big Yellow Box!  Gives me time to start sorting out holiday clothes on my own, then get ready for a quiet country pub meal aux deux. May well fall asleep over our dinner ~ very romantic!   ;)

Its also Stevo66's anniversary today too, so Happy Anniversary to you too Stephen!  :)

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 14:56:36 PM »
A popular day! Happy anniversary to Steve too!

I wonder how many other Steve's were married on this day?
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 19:13:20 PM »
If he doesn't hurry up and get out of the shower, he may find himself NOT married next year!!   ::)

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 09:27:46 AM »
35 years today!! Going back to have lunch with mum and dad at the venue we had for our reception. Weather is atrocious today so we wont be wandering around the gardens, even if mum has brought an umbrella which she said she would do! Well, I remembered to buy hubby a card, but he has now said that he needs to pop out to Sainsburys for something - I wonder what! SAINSBURYS!!!  LOL!  ;D

My Flickr Photos

Flyer

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 10:04:34 AM »
35 years today!!  Well, I remembered to buy hubby a card, but he has now said that he needs to pop out to Sainsburys for something - I wonder what! SAINSBURYS!!!  LOL!  ;D

Congratulations BD - actually just been Googling 'Belladonna' and the wiki link was quite eye opening!  :o
On the question of Sainsbury cards .... good choice IMO .... small selection so you don't have to spend more than 2 minutes making your choice, good value (cheap!) and thin card so it often means less expensive stamp required plus if you sign in pencil you can always rub out and Sainsbury are good for refunds.
We actually hit 35 this year so if we see you in September you can buy us a drink ..... but no cheap stuff, after 35 years I deserve the best  ;D
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2014, 11:00:32 AM »
Crikey!  Just had a look myself! And theres me just thinking it meant beautiful lady and was part of my grandmothers name! You never know what else is sneaking in with a name do you!

Hubby denied that he actually got the card from Sainsburys when he returned, having then presented me with two books and two custard tarts as my present from Sainsburys!!   ;D

Yep, we will put in for a kitty then for all who have managed 35 years plus!  ;) 8)

My Flickr Photos