Author Topic: Baby congratulations  (Read 1481 times)

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Baby congratulations
« on: August 14, 2012, 09:26:50 AM »
We have all heard about the birth of Yolanda's baby daughter, and I had a message from her today;

our little girl name is Ermessenda. but our son says that the real name is "Pincesa"l
she is a good girl and let mamy enjoy the work and the summer.

Unquote.

Another beautiful name, well, two really!  Congratulations yet again and I'm sure many of us can not wait to see her!

After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Baby congratulations
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 17:34:19 PM »
I am going to congratulate myself for getting home in time for the birth of my first Grand daughter!  :) Arrived home late Saturday night and Jessica Eloise was born early hours today, Wednesday!  Details are on the members chat board. Every txt I got whilst we were away I was terrified that she had decided to come early.  We felt really strange coming home excited to get home but not wanting to leave the holiday weather and fun.  But home is where the heart is, and its right here right now!!!   ::)

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 18:37:19 PM »
So true Bella! And congratulations again!

You will find that holidays become a second to spending time with little grandchildren! Nothing else is important!

Very pleased she held on for you to come home - what a good little girl!

Very pleased for all of you x
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 12:53:08 PM »
Make sure you tell us the dates!  :)

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 20:28:14 PM »
Well what an up and down these two weeks have been.  First and formost, Jessica is doing very well now and has gone from 6lb 12oz to 7lb 7oz.   She had now bad effects from her little op, and loves to eat!   Daughter in law however, is a different matter, poor thing.  After dealing with the op - n o matter how small it is, you feel so sorry for such a little thiing,  then the difficulty with feeding,  then the pain of feeding,  then the total lack of sleep, then mastitis, tears have been flowing.  Normally such a together girl she is suffering from the normal new mum problems as well as her own body playing her up.  She has been far better this week, and was pleased that she hadnt actually cried since last Sunday!   Then this morning we went round for Steve to sort out a blocked gutter, only to find her putting the phone down and welling up again.    She has shingles.   I spent 3 hours in hospital with her and Jessica today waiting for the doctor to see her.  Result was they have put her on tablets again, she has only just finished the antibiotics for the masititis.  Until she has checked what the effects could be on Jessica she is holding back on taking them.  She will start tonight I am sure, just waiting for her queries to be answered.

Its all normal of course, but its very upsetting not able to help someone with more than words and a cuddle when they are crying on your shoulder.  Also, son goes back to work tomorrow, but luckily DILs mum is coming down to stay so I am sure this will help her enormously.   Gosh its hard work these days!   :-\

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 13:44:22 PM »
Congratulations to Caroline and Paul at Manzanas y Peras who are expecting a baby boy in January!   :)

My Flickr Photos