Author Topic: Apartment wanted for one week June  (Read 878 times)

Flyer

Apartment wanted for one week June
« on: February 21, 2013, 17:07:39 PM »
Friends - married couple - need a small apartment in (hopefully) Llenaire for a week 15th > 22nd June. Will look on the 'normal' websites but if any one on here can help out please let me know otherwise we are stuck with them!  ::)
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: Apartment wanted for one week June
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 17:54:32 PM »
PM'd you.
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Flyer

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 09:08:33 AM »
Now sorted via this website ~ thanks to all who replied  8)
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 10:43:04 AM »
And with luck my door and windows will be sorted thanks to this wwebsite too!  ;D Many thanks from me too!
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.