Author Topic: Electrician Wanted  (Read 1321 times)

usandthewoof

Electrician Wanted
« on: February 22, 2013, 22:54:42 PM »
I´m not sure if I´m putting this in the right place (as the actress and bishop spring to mind :o)  but can anyone recommend a GOOD electrician that will be competent with dealing with old Spanish electrical systems

Thank you and Bella please do move me if necessary !

Eleanor

• Elite Member
Re: Electrician Wanted
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 23:09:29 PM »
Hi UATW My friend recommended a name to me last autumn but we haven't actually used ourselves so not sure If this will help you.

The name is Nick and his number is 0034 626 334 565

Email nick@njfjobs.com

Hope this helps.  :)
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 23:14:07 PM »
I keep a list of numbers and I have just come across another I have written down under electrician. I'm not sure where or how I go the contact but might help you.

Ben 0034 671 930 033

Good luck!  :)
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 07:36:42 AM »
Eleanor.

That's not Ben the Plumber is it ????

Great footballer like his Dad and Uncle and starred for PP footy but alas has converted to an egg chaser now !!!

BL  :) :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Flyer

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 09:04:16 AM »
Friend of ours is an electrician who lives out in Alcudia - nice guy and good worker ~ also handy for odd jobs. Sure he won't mind me putting his details on here so .... 00 34 635 976 949 and/or davethesparks@hotmail.com - DAVE COLE.
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 10:41:50 AM »
Eleanor.

That's not Ben the Plumber is it ????

Great footballer like his Dad and Uncle and starred for PP footy but alas has converted to an egg chaser now !!!

BL  :) :)

LOL BL Not actually sure who he is or how I got the details - just happened to be in 'my little black iphone!"

Like the name of Flyers contact - sparks and electrician sounds good to me. I will add him to my list too! lol  ;D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 14:29:21 PM by Eleanor »
Eleanor

usandthewoof

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 18:15:29 PM »
Thank you all for your help  :D

BL that is not Ben the plumber, but Eleanor I can say if you want a good plumber,  Ben is great and definitely a number you´ll keep in your little black book  ;) ;) ;)

Off to try davethesparks !!!  what a great username that would be (if I was called Dave and if I was an electrician that is !!)