Author Topic: St Andrews Anglican Church - "The sharing Church in the Square"  (Read 857 times)

sandygirl

St Andrews Anglican Church - "The sharing Church in the Square"
« on: February 26, 2013, 13:30:16 PM »
I noted a topic from last year requiring about the times of services, thought I would update you all for this season.
- Our adored "Mell" had unfortunately to retire back to Uk due to his wife's poor health here in Mallorca at the end of last year.
We are now actively seeking his replacement and hope to have a new priest around July August.
Our services are being covered with locum english speaking priests during the vacancy, Mell is planning to return to cover the holy week services and easter.
The service times were adjusted over the winter, we are now back to our normal service time of 9am   from 3rd March - English speaking Anglican Service, meeting in Can torrens after the service for coffee or early am Brandies!!
Hope to see you all now the service times have been clarified, please introduce yourself to me if you visit.
We are a very fun loving, christian fellowship group and working hard to make St Andrews a place of not only Sunday worship but a place for christians to grow in faith and fellowship with like minded people.
This Easter Season - come and try!! no need to Buy!!
"nursing is not just caring for people it is a passion for caring about people"

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: St Andrews Anglican Church - "The sharing Church in the Square"
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 16:02:15 PM »
Thank you very  much for this update sandygirl.
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos