Author Topic: Checking your own profile  (Read 1995 times)

Belladonna

Checking your own profile
« on: June 05, 2011, 17:52:24 PM »
There are obviously going to be a few questions whilst we navigate our way around, the answers to which are going to be really obvious to some and not so to others.
Here's one; when you check your own posts can you see every single post you have posted - like some other forums - or just the last few, which is what I seem to only be able to to. I must admit, I do like to check back now and then on old posts that I have commented on and chase up a thread.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
Re: Checking your own profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 18:29:35 PM »
Doesn't seem to show all the posts Bella. Perhaps it's just the last 15? Not sure but then i'm not very tech minded!

Any idea if we are able to put up an avatar? Can't seem to find any reference to it but there again my cheap new glasses from glasses direct haven't arrived yet! lol
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Belladonna

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 18:44:34 PM »
Yes you can. Go into Profile then Forum Profile Information. Then its the same as other forums - which is flipping difficult for me, but can eventually be done!

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 18:51:52 PM »
You certainly can put your avatars on, so Bella I want to see the best pair of Jimmy Choo's by tomorrow !!!

Will check out the history re posts thing, am sure you will appreciate it's early doors yet and I'm still learning what an administrator can do.

Just to let you know that the Bloke in The Corner has successfully tidied up the front page for me so it can be viewed on all screens without you scrolling around . Will be loading that probably tomorrow. Gonna order some publicity material tomorrow for around town.

As I say early doors as yet and hopefully will grow over time.

Best Regards

BonysLad :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Belladonna

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 19:02:08 PM »
Absolutely BL, and PLEASE never take anything we say as any type of criticism, it is totally to help you make this the best forum possible - ever!

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 19:58:31 PM »
Absolutely BL, and PLEASE never take anything we say as any type of criticism, it is totally to help you make this the best forum possible - ever!

Totally with you on that one Bella! Coming on great BL - well done!
Now I have to work out the avatar - oh no! Here we go - :o
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 20:18:18 PM »

Bella, don't worry I won't . Need to get as much feedback as possible until the site settles down. Notice that there are no pm out messages shown so you don't really know what you have sent . Will work on that.

Corrrggggggghhhhh, love the Jimmy's ! If you walked down the Pine Walk in them you'd be hanging on my arm for dear life !!

BL  :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 20:51:05 PM »
Yes you can. Go into Profile then Forum Profile Information. Then its the same as other forums - which is flipping difficult for me, but can eventually be done!

Yippee - did it!!  :o   :o
Eleanor

Belladonna

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 21:48:21 PM »
I'll hang on your arm anytime BL! ;)
Re the outbox thing. I have managed to tick a box somewhere that shows pms I have sent as well as what I receive, so it is working, you just have to go through your profile pages and work out what you want.