Author Topic: Property Owners Support Group  (Read 12810 times)

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: Property Owners Support Group
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 10:40:56 AM »
Doom bringer!  :(
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Pansy Potter

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 10:47:32 AM »
A few residents in our block who are Spanish rent out apartments to tourists themselves , unless its another rule for them !!!

Papillon

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 11:28:09 AM »
Belladonna I think they mean you can't include laundry services and bundle up your gas elect etc, these have to be paid by the renter just like long term rentals in UK

I put another link on my previous post. Sorry have removed that as favie has provided the link
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:32:33 AM by Papillon »

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 11:50:47 AM »
It also means that you are unable to 'provide' cleaners and gardeners etc. Basically what you are providing is just the key!

As for a different rule for the Spanish, Pansy - I wonder if we can include residents too? Are non residents treated differently? emm I wonder?  ::) I thought Europe was Europe  - it does seem that sometimes Spain is Spain but might be in Europe if it so fits!
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 12:00:30 PM »
So if it was stated that  cost for a/c one week = £100 for example, then it was added separately to the overall cost, this would be acceptable?  I know its just a tiny part of a huge problem, but perhaps chipping around the edges will help to give an overall picture.

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 12:34:28 PM »
From the way I read it, you would need to be very careful and the less said the better! I understood from one article I read that you were not to include anything like gas, electrcity etc etc which would include a/c too i'm sure. The renter would be responsible for supplying and paying for their own. When I say supply I am referring to the gas bottles etc. which will not be relevant to everyone. In a short term tenancy agreeement, if that is what you mean - the more basic you leave it the better in my opinion from how I understand it. I could of course be completely wrong!
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 12:43:48 PM »
Not sure how they would do this of course as bills would not be in their name. I wonder if a separate invoice for the cost of such things would be suitable but would that too be considered a service? I suppose that might be another way of them assessing if it is a short term tenancy agreement or indeed a tourist rental made out to look like a short term. One article suggested that a short term has to have set dates so a starting date (obvious I suppose0 and either a leaving date or left blank with ongoing up to one year! That in itself is dodgy! Can you imagine trying to get a holiday weeker out if they decide to saty for longer?? I suppose you are covered here though as you state the weekly rental rate. They won't want to pay the same in the winter months!  ;D

This is a minefield!  ::)
Eleanor

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 14:37:35 PM »
May think about renting out a tent in Formantor. Just the tent, no services!  ::)

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2013, 16:15:25 PM »
Yes but remember you can't put the flipping thing up for them! That might be classed as a service!  ;D
Eleanor

tonsyl

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2013, 16:16:19 PM »
Eleanor, only Britain does exactly what Europe wants, Spain, Italy and a few more do the bits they like and ignore those they don't. Ever was, ever shall be!

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2013, 18:21:48 PM »
Eleanor, only Britain does exactly what Europe wants, Spain, Italy and a few more do the bits they like and ignore those they don't. Ever was, ever shall be!

Thank you Nigel !!

BL  ;)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

tonsyl

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2013, 18:27:32 PM »
Nigel, Nigel, who the ***** Nigel ?

Katiesmum

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2013, 18:35:43 PM »
Just working Nigel out, do you mean Farage BD??? ;D

Katiesmum

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2013, 18:38:31 PM »
Sorry BL not BD, wrong person, silly me!! :D

tonsyl

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2013, 18:38:59 PM »
Got a family thing going here BL, my mouthpiece is speaking for me..........women!!!