Author Topic: They're taking the beach away!  (Read 2158 times)

tonsyl

Re: They're taking the beach away!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 07:09:47 AM »
Today's report........all peaceful except the sound of jelly fish chattering to themselves on the shoreline and the street cleaner (aka suck and blow) trying to clean up. No sign of tractor and trailer but now an awful racket from the apartments. There's screaming and bawling and the other community residents are calling for the Guardian Civil to be summoned! Being only 2 blocks away, they are here in minutes, eject the disruptive guests who are screaming at the tops of their voices "we want to stay, we want to stay" but the G C is having none of it, out they go. Peace is restored and bags and baggage thrown after us, we are on the pavement in a heap and waiting for the Resorthoppa to the airport.................Hasta Luego!

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 08:02:54 AM »
Brilliant!  ;D  Hope the bags didnt split and you have had a good journey home. Catch you next time!  8)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 08:53:16 AM »
Chin up Tonysl

Don't despair . I'm sure there will be many posts over the winter showing happy holiday makers splashing around in the water !!!

BL  ;D ;D
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2013, 09:00:35 AM »
Strange you should mention that BL. I was trawling (!) through some old photos as they were being transferred from one computor to another and what should I come across but a couple of photos of someone splashing around in a pool in a villa we had once rented a few years ago. Now I wonder if I can work out how to transfer THAT one on the bonygraph!!!   ::) :P
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

tonsyl

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2013, 19:05:41 PM »
Look out BL, she's getting her revenge!