Author Topic: Found for sale on ebay  (Read 1246 times)

Flyer

Found for sale on ebay
« on: October 18, 2013, 18:44:32 PM »
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: Found for sale on ebay
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 22:55:03 PM »
Pretty cool flyer!  8)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Flyer

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 17:43:54 PM »
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 19:02:17 PM »
Just the one!!??  Cant have  much of a party with one beer mat now can you!  ;)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 22:38:04 PM »
Good gracious - our leader isn't flogging his main stake in Bony's business is he??   ;D

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 07:01:53 AM »
No I'm not.

I have in pride of place a "Bonyslad club" table lamp and shade ( absolutely true ,folks ) that Jose gave me a few years ago. Real tasteful so you wouldn't catch me flogging that on e bay , Christie's maybe ??? Will try and get a photo of it later for all the readers.

Señor Cigar, if you are reading this there will be a meeting of the "Early evening club " in the said establishment commencing at 6.30 pm this evening . The last night at Bonys for the year as he closes for the season. We are then moving onto Nicos for a celebratory dinner to mark the occasion. Will pass on your best wishes. Sorry you are not wiv us.

BL  :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 12:41:02 PM »
Even more unbelievable stuff, Guys

Ran into Jose an hour ago and explained about the beer mat . He must be the only man on the planet that hasn't heard of e bay. So in the middle of the road I take him on his mobile phone for a journey round ebay.

Now, he decides , we or he is now going to pay a world record price for a beer mat. I kid you not !!!! He instructs me to start the bidding at £100 .

Wooaaah, I say steady on let's start modestly which is why if you follow this you will see a starting bid of £10 when I can remember me username .

Not sure between us who's the maddest ??

If any of you outbid me , you take the risk .

BL  ;) ;D
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Flyer

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 14:11:38 PM »
Apologies for the post   :( - didn't realise I would start a bidding war - BL > pick up a few tonight when you are there and I will list them for you ~ out in 2 weeks  ;)