Author Topic: John Lynam  (Read 1677 times)

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
John Lynam
« on: November 14, 2013, 18:47:06 PM »
The wonderfully talented guitar player,  John Lynham has posted on FB that he has a gig lined up at Can Balache as follows:-

Come to Can Balache, Porto Pollenca Nov 24th 2013, for some real "Live Music" with me and some musical chums....

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
Re: John Lynam
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 11:41:09 AM »
I hear that the gig with John Lynam at Can Balache went so well on Sunday 24th Nov 2013 that it will hopefully become a regular event.
So if you are in Puerto Pollensa this week, you will find him playing again at Can Balache on Sunday 1st Dec 2013 from 8.30pm.

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 15:38:06 PM »
The lovely John Lynam will be playing in Hells Kitchen on Friday 17th Jan 2014 from 4.30pm onwards

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 17:07:51 PM »
And John Lynam has got an evening gig at the Rosa Blanca tomorrow night (16 Jan 2014).... that's the bar on the opposite side to the Habitat apartments.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 12:33:47 PM »
Thanks Mary. Always good to have directions! I always forget the whereabouts of so many places!  :-\
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 16:56:25 PM »
John Lynam is playing in Mulligan's tomorrow night (28th Feb 2014) and this will be a regular Friday slot for him for a while now.....

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 12:54:23 PM »
John Lynam is performing on a regular basis on Friday evenings in Mulligans from 9.30pm.

He's a great entertainer....and Mulligans has just posted a mini biography about him.

He is a singer, songwriter, top quality guitarist, harmonica player and a real master of Blues and Rock.

He started back in the 70's with his own band Sundance. They recorded 2 Albums that were released worldwide and he wrote the song "Coming Down" which entered the UK Top 40.

He signed to Warner Bros (USA) and Decca Records (UK) and toured with Thin Lizzy, Caravan, Moody Blues, Quill and Gypsy in Europe as well as Fat Back Band and Buddy Miles Express in the USA.

His influences are Robert Johnson, Jeff Beck, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Muddy Waters, BB King , Eric Clapton, Jimy Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Free, Fleetwood Mac.....

He still loves to play the music that inspired him to pick up a guitar all those years ago - "Rhythm & Blues ".

Well folk's he is playing for us tomorrow (Friday) night (18/7).
He is......MR JOHN LYNAM ! @ Mulligans Bar Puerto Pollensa,
from 9.30pm

Come and Enjoy !

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 08:44:25 AM »
Last night tonight for John at the Rosa Blanca for the season, he has promised to make it one to remember! Now, how to fit it all in with the Tapas Route and a bad back is going to be interesting!  :-\
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 23:42:54 PM »
John has been gigging at the Rosa Blanca this season but will now also be playing on Sunday evenings in Tots Bar and Grill.
If I remember properly, that is Our Leader's favourite eaterie in town!  ;D

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2016, 10:20:59 AM »
It looks like talented guitarist & singer, John Lynam is now gigging on Friday nights at the Flora Apartments.