Author Topic: Lanzarote  (Read 1770 times)

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: Lanzarote
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2014, 23:01:22 PM »
Mm. Back to the drawing board I think.  :-\
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Cath

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 14:22:49 PM »
All the usual carriers like Easyjet, Ryanair etc will fly to mainland spain almost on a daily basis and probably a little cheaper too.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 16:57:15 PM »
Very true Cath . Need another few hours to trawl through villa sites again!  ::)

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 12:17:36 PM »
Scrap Lanzarote! Too difficult for flights, and then realised that they have no grass anyway!  How do children play for goodness sake!  ::) Anyway, very excited as have now found a great villa that sleeps 10 (never knew how difficult it would be!) on the best holiday island - yep, back to Mallorca for us all in July 2015! Now busy filling in forms etc. You get so spoilt just getting on a plane and turning up with a door key for two of you. Sorting out 10 of us, asking for driving licence numbers and passport numbers is a full weeks worth of fun!  Then I have to work out how to send back the email form to them! Will definitely need to book the restaurants in advance for all of us, that's for sure! Looks like Jaimies court yard will be taken over for at least one night!  Don't know why I held out for another island when the whole family were determined to have Mallorca anyway, after all, its only for my birthday!  ::) 8) ;D At least we can book the villa before we sort out the flights as we are pretty sure - touching wood here - that there wont be a problem for that at least! 8 adults, two kids, what can possibly go wrong!  8)

My Flickr Photos

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 13:34:08 PM »
We all told you so !!!!

Wise decision though !!!

BL  :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!