Author Topic: ”Flats at Kakkanad: Polished Living in City”  (Read 745 times)

”Flats at Kakkanad: Polished Living in City”
« on: May 27, 2014, 09:40:15 AM »
Flats at Kakkanad are superb residential spaces offering world class facilities as well as luxuries in the commercial capital of Kerala. Attractive facilities in a Kakkand flat include swimming pool, club house, large multi purpose hall and gymnasium. What makes Kakkanad luxury flats different from their high profile competitors? Large shopping mall, tennis court, jogging track, basketball court, children’s play area and ample parking space are the commendable features of Kakkanad flats. Kakkanad based real estate builders are pioneers in premium luxury living space construction. Most real estate building organizations in Kochi are subsidiaries of major business conglomerates in the city.
Kakkanad based builders cater to the needs of urban residents going to buy their first luxurious home in pivotal residential locations of the city. Capability of Kakkanad flat and apartment builders lies in delivering high quality extravagant homes on time. “Home for Every Dream and a Dream for Every Home “is the lovely motto of Kakkanad flat builders which inspires them again and again. Well designed premium homes equipped with modern amenities make their owners proud and privileged. Kakkanad flats were established in the beginning of 1990s in response to the growing need for quality homes in the metro area. Since then, real estate builders in Kakkanad grew as a towering presence in urban economy of Kochi within a few years. Builders in Kochi completed numerous commercial and residential projects in all parts of Eranakulam District. Many building organizations in Kochi have a presence in Middle East Countries, United Kingdom and United States of America.

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: ”Flats at Kakkanad: Polished Living in City”
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 10:00:36 AM »
Im very sorry NicoleDanny, I think you may have joined this forum in error. We are a forum mainly interested in the island of Mallorca. I hope you manage to find the forum outlet you are interested in for the subject you have posted.
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Re: ”Flats at Kakkanad: Polished Living in City”
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 11:49:52 AM »
Bad enough getting a flight to Palma - try getting one to Cochin direct!
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.