Author Topic: Ir comprarer  (Read 796 times)

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
Ir comprarer
« on: September 03, 2014, 13:28:12 PM »
Just cancelled my annual house contents insurance as now virtually six times as expensive as the same cover in the UK . Does anyone know if there is a comparison site a la Go Compare in Spain? If not any recommendations

Thanks
BL  :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Eleanor

• Elite Member
Re: Ir comprarer
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 14:33:51 PM »
BL there are some UK based companies which provide insurance for overseas property as I'm sure you are aware. We used Intasure brokers for Amlin and following a nightmare of a time are now at the ombudsman. I would suggest you don't touch Intasure or Amlin with anything!! We now use:

Vives Moragues Sastre S.L.
AGENTE DELEGADO AXA
COD. 715773 y 728669
C/. Tito Cittadini , 7 - 07460 - POLLENÇA
Tel & Fax : 971 53 32 14
C/. Vicente Buades , 29 - 07470 - PORT POLLENÇA
Tel & Fax : 971 86 53 47
vives.assegurances@agencia.axa-seguros.es

Contact is Ginie. I would suggest you do not accept the first quote as they are happy to negotiate.

Hope this helps  :)
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 14:51:43 PM »
Thanks Eleanor , most helpful. Popping into Pollenca in the morning so will go and see them
BL  :)
BonysLad

Flyer

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 08:44:19 AM »
BL - late to the post but you used to be able to sort here > http://www.acierto.com/seguros-hogar/

Contents of my place insured for less than contents in UK but price about the same. My current cover with Mapre (sp?) through Bankia but checked with car broker and for same cover I can get for about 30% cheaper by using broker/Liberty Seguros - apologies re all likely spelling mistakes but if you want name/phone/email of my broker who currently insures car and scooter let me know and I will dig stuff out.
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 19:57:53 PM »
Thanks Flyer

Will suss out

BL  :) :)
BonysLad