Author Topic: Newbe on the Forum  (Read 1042 times)

spaceward

Newbe on the Forum
« on: September 11, 2014, 11:33:58 AM »
Good morning to all on the Bonygraph forum.

I'm Ian Culver from Bath in England , I've visited Puerto Pollensa many times on holidays over the years and have, as many, come to love the little town with so much to offer.

Myself , my Sister and Mum are on the verge of making a decision , do we , don't we, on maybe purchasing a small property in the town as my Mum is now retired and both my Sister and I work in education we all have more "free" time so we thought why not enjoy it based in our favorite Mallorcan town.

As such I've posted ( or will be soon ) a question on the Property Help page about all things Property wise.

I hope I've done the right thing introducing myself on this page and posting more specific questions on others.

Regards to all,
Ian

Eleanor

• Elite Member
Re: Newbe on the Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 12:25:17 PM »
Good morning Ian and welcome to the forum. It is nice that you have introduced yourself on this thread and any questions you post on the property section many will help to answer.

There are a number of us who have owned for many years and started just as you. One holiday leading to another then another until we eventually bought. I'm sure it goes without saying just how important it is to do your homework and be clear as to whether you intend to by to rent out or not. You will see renting out of apartment is a little bit of a hornets nest. Do please ask away and we will answer as fully as we can.

Welcome again to Bony.  :)
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 14:16:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum Ian. So the lure of buying a home from home has found you too! It's good you are doing your research, and there is a great deal of discussion going on on many sites, so you won't be short of information, as long as you can sift through it all! Good luck, enjoy the experience as well as the place!  ;)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 15:29:20 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Ian!   :)

spaceward

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 08:50:51 AM »
Thanks for the warm reception.

Lets hope it's just as warm in PP in late October for me !

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 09:14:48 AM »
Hopefully a bit cooler than it is now, Spaceward

Welcome to the forum

BL  ;) :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!