Author Topic: Best hotel ~ and why?  (Read 938 times)

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Best hotel ~ and why?
« on: October 09, 2014, 16:51:52 PM »
Which hotels in and around PP are your top recommendations? Other than Llenaire. Which is better, Ses Pins or Illa D'or, and why? Any other little jems that don't get mentioned? It will be for a couple of nights in July, just the two of us, after a week of fun and frolics with the family, so will need a bit of "down time" after they all go home, with a few grown up cocktails and a bit of luxury!  ;)  Any ideas please!  :)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
Re: Best hotel ~ and why?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 21:50:24 PM »
You're not exactly gonna be chilled out staying in the Port mId July , are you??

Head for the Hills imo to Monnarber Nou near Campanet for Rural bliss . Beautiful spot and really tranquil, apart from the odd goat bell that is !!!!!

BL  :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 22:14:21 PM »
That's a very good point BL. We are mainly out to PP out of season, so don't often see it crowded. As much as I would love to stay in Illa Dor, I may well take your advice on this. And do love a goat bell too!  ;)

My Flickr Photos

Flyer

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 09:03:33 AM »
My vote ....

http://www.readshotel.com/hotel-overview.html

Reason being you can get a nice beauty treatment here ..... far superior to anything in the UK  ::)
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 09:27:44 AM »
Oh totally agree! We stayed there 5 years ago and that was "the tooth" incident! Steve still paying for that, literally!

My Flickr Photos