Author Topic: Puerto Pollensa Sports Centre  (Read 774 times)

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
Puerto Pollensa Sports Centre
« on: October 30, 2014, 12:59:08 PM »
The Pollensa Council has just announced that it is beginning a programme of refurbishment in the Puerto Pollensa sports Centre.

The municipality of POLLENÇA BEGAN COMPREHENSIVE REFORM of SPORTS of PUERTO POLLENSA.  Pollensa City Council has begun the full reform of the sports centre of Port de Pollença, with the exception of the municipal swimming pool, where it has already invested 428.835 euros.

The Sports Centre in Port de Pollença will have three tennis courts, one more than at present to build multipurpose sports pitch/area; four paddle tennis courts in the place that was occupied by the football pitch; and a squash court. Currently there are two squash courts but one of them will be converted into a multifunctional space where you can take classes in pilates, zumba, etc. (Translated by Mary Bing)
L’Ajuntament de Pollença ha començat la reforma íntegra del poliesportiu del Port de Pollença, amb excepció de la piscina municipal, on invertirà 428.835 euros.
El poliesportiu del Port de Pollença passarà a tenir tres pistes de tenis, una més que en l’actualitat que se construirà a la zona multiesportiva; quatre pistes de pàdel en el lloc que ocupava el camp de futbet; i una d’esquaix. Actualment hi ha dues pistes d’esquaix però una d’elles es reconvertirà en un espai multifuncional on poder realitzar les classes de pilates, zumba, etc.

tonsyl

Re: Puerto Pollensa Sports Centre
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 15:29:27 PM »
Have the council won the lottery? They seem to be spending an awful lot of money, sports centre, pedestrianisation etc. or is it like a UK politician, aspirations ?

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
Re: Puerto Pollensa Sports Centre
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 18:44:27 PM »
I've just paid my taxes....could that be it?  ;D