Author Topic: Re: Girlies 2015 irreverant weather update  (Read 13878 times)

tonsyl

Re: Re: Girlies 2015 irreverant weather update
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 07:26:07 AM »
Afraid not Mary, it's too close to our "long one". We'll be out for 5 weeks from middle March so that we can see the Semana Santa festivities. The "mascot" will be with us if you fancy a little extra excersize dog walking!!

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 08:44:58 AM »

Morning high (7.45am): 6C
Forecast high: 18C; UV: 1
Three-day forecast: 16 January - Cloud, sun, 17C; 17 January - Sun, cloud, 11C; 18 January - Cloud, sun, 13C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): Southwest 4 increasing 5 later in the day.

Another clear and nippy morning with good amounts of sun to come. The forecast for Sant Antoni Eve tomorrow has improved somewhat. An outside chance of some rain during the evening, an increasing westerly wind might be more of an issue.

After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 10:08:01 AM »
Plenty of pics now, Bella on the Bonygraph Facebook page .

Have fun

BL  :) :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 08:54:59 AM »

Stefanos

Morning high (7.45am): 10.5C
Forecast high: 16C; UV: 1
Three-day forecast: 20 January - Rain, 14C; 21 January - Cloud, 10C; 22 January - Cloud, 11C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): South 4 to 5 easing 3 to 4 during the morning and backing Northeast by the evening.

A milder morning temperature-wise under quite heavy cloud. Rain possible at any time during the day and tomorrow. Staying cloudy for much of the week with temperatures dropping.

Unquote .

Well good job it was great for last weeks celebrations . Almost time to pack up and go back
to Central heating!

My Flickr Photos

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2015, 10:25:04 AM »
And you'll bloody need it here

Brrrrghhhhh !!!

BL  :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2015, 18:48:28 PM »
Amazing turn around with the weather. Its been pouring down all day and the roads with the remains of the fires are beginning to look a little muddy now! We were certainly lucky it wasn't like this last week!

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 10:08:54 AM »

Morning high (8.00am): 8.5C
Forecast high: 13C; UV: 1
Three-day forecast: 22 January - Rain, 13C; 23 January - Sun, 11C; 24 January - Cloud, sun, 11C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): West 4, swells to one metre.

A clear morning after yesterday's deluge. Rain a possibility today but nothing like yesterday. More rain in store tomorrow but after that, becoming sunnier again but cold and quite windy.

Unquote.

Showers at the moment, bright but cold. Almost packed, time to go home and relax!!

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2015, 11:48:01 AM »
Morning high (8.00am): 6C
Three-day forecast: 23 January - Sun, cloud, wind, 14C; 24 January - Sun, cloud, 12C; 25 January - Cloud, sun, wind, 11C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): Northwest 2 to 3 veering and increasing North 6 during the afternoon.

Fairly cloudy first thing, a day of some sun, cloud, possible showers and, later on, high wind in store. A windy few days to come with alerts in place for rough coastal conditions.

Unquote.

Interesting drive back to the airport yesterday; rain, with the sun shining on the snow in the mountains! Pretty stunning!

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2015, 09:48:33 AM »
Morning high (6.30am): 10C
Forecast high: 14C; UV: 1
Three-day forecast: 24 January - Sun, cloud, 14C; 25 January - Cloud, sun, wind, 12C; 26 January - Cloud, 12C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): Northwest 3 to 5.

A clear, starry sky early on, but quite mild as well. Conditions by the coasts should have eased following a rough night, and the wind is not now forecast to be a major factor again until Sunday. Otherwise, the weekend will be a mix of sun and cloud.

Unquote

Looking a little more comfortable for everyone.  ;)

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2015, 15:46:16 PM »

Stefanos

Morning high (8.15am): 9.5C
Forecast high: 11C; UV: 1
Three-day forecast: 26 January - Wind, cloud, sun, 10C; 27 January - Cloud, sun, 13C; 28 January - Cloud, 13C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): North 7 to 8 with waves from four metres.

As had been forecast, very blowy this morning and staying so. Very rough by the coasts and at sea with force 9 in some areas. Unlikely to be much by way of sun today. More so tomorrow possibly, but the north wind will still be strong.

Unquote.
And there's snow on them thar hills!  ;)

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2015, 09:58:33 AM »
Morning high (7.30am): 9.5C
Three-day forecast: 27 January - Sun, cloud, 15C; 28 January - Cloud, 11C; 29 January - Cloud, sun, 15C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): North 7 easing 6 by the evening. Waves from three to six metres.

Still very windy, though the wind is due to ease by the evening. Some sun expected today but not warm especially in the wind. The general outlook for the week suggests that it will become very windy again towards the weekend. Otherwise, a mix of cloud and sun.

Unquote.

Looks like the sand will be blowing around then!  ::)

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2015, 09:43:01 AM »
Morning high (8.00am): 10C
Forecast high: 13C; UV: 2
Three-day forecast: 29 January - Sun, 16C; 30 January - Sun, wind, 15C; 31 January - Cloud, sun, 17C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): North 5 to 6 easing during the afternoon to Variable 2 to 3. Swells of two metres or greater.

Heavy cloud early on, though there should be sun at times during the day. Winds increasing again tomorrow and Friday but sunny also.

Unquote;

On the one hand ......... on the other ........!  ;)

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2015, 08:31:58 AM »
Morning high (8.15am): 7C
Forecast high: 16C; UV: 2
Three-day forecast: 30 January - Cloud, sun, wind, 17C; 31 January - Cloud, 13C; 1 February - Cloud, sun, 11C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): West 4 to 5 locally 6 from midday. Swells to two metres decreasing.

Cloudy at present but due to be sunny later and quite warm despite a fairly keen westerly. Wind increasing tomorrow with an alert out for more rough coastal conditions. The weekend is looking as if it might be a bit damp.

Unquote.

"A bit damp" Andrew? King of understatement maybe!  ;)

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 08:53:49 AM »
Morning high (8.15am): 17.5C
 Forecast high: 15C; UV: 1
 Three-day forecast: 31 January - Rain, sun, wind, 17C; 1 February - Sun, cloud, 11C; 2 February - Cloud, 11C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): West 5 to 6, locally 7. Swells to two metres.

Extremely mild morning, having been blowy at times during the night. The wind will ease off during the day but return again tomorrow. A mix of cloud and sun today with rail likely by the evening.

Unquote.

"Rail likely by the evening" eh Andrew? Well that will cheer up those in the UK at the moment anyway!  ::) ;)

My Flickr Photos

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2015, 11:40:05 AM »
Morning high (8.30am): 9C
Forecast high: 14C; UV: 1
Three-day forecast: 2 February - Cloud, sun, 14C; 3 February - Rain, 10C; 4 February - Rain, 8C.

Sea conditions (northern Mallorca; Alcúdia and Pollensa bays to 20.00): Northwest 6 to 7 with waves to four metres.

Cloudy start with some brightness, a mix that will persist during the day. Calm at present but it will also be windy, and there is an alert in place for rough coastal conditions and seas. The forecast for the coming week is not good - cold, windy at times and snow possible at low levels.

Unquote.

Not much different from here then at the moment. Glad I have central heating!  ;)

My Flickr Photos