Author Topic: Llevant apartmets  (Read 621 times)

spaceward

Llevant apartmets
« on: March 11, 2015, 13:11:54 PM »
Good afternoon to all on the Forum,

It's been a while since I last posted regarding my hopes of buying an apartment in PP but I now have a few more questions....

Has anyone had any "dealings" , background or general info on the Llevant apartments opposite the Flora Aparthotel and next to the School at the back of the Puerto Azul Hotel. I understand that this block along with the Massol Apartments has a tourist license so can be legally rented out but I'm interested in any comments anyone has regarding the Llevant and the area in general as it's many years since I last stayed at the Flora.

I'll be viewing a couple of apartments in this block along with a couple of others over the Easter break so if anyone has any comments or suggestions they would be very well received.

Thanks again to all that have made suggestions and provided information to many of my other questions.

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
Re: Llevant apartmets
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 20:46:44 PM »
Spaceward,

Area is fine , I once owned a flat in the Gardenia Block opposite Flora. Good area , two mins from beach and a very short stroll into town. Pretty quiet at night as well despite the Music Bar on the corner.

BL  :) :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

spaceward

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 13:21:42 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for the info. I've stayed at the Flora many years ago and found the area really quiet and as you say a short stroll to the beach, so maybe if any of the apartments we're looking at .............

Here's hoping.

Thanks again to everyone for their help.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 17:11:27 PM »
Do keep us informed of any developments spaceward, and happy hunting.  ;)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos