Author Topic: On line bill payments  (Read 676 times)

Flyer

On line bill payments
« on: May 19, 2015, 10:26:25 AM »
Does anyone here pay their bills on-line? Endesa (electricity) have contacted me to indicate that if I do away with direct debit and go 'paperless' I could be entitled to '"up to 10% discount" ...... they then went onto say it would be necessary for me to register on-line and that is where I hit a brick wall ...... they wouldn't accept my NIE number!

Having said all of that I'm just wondering if anyone else has gone this route as it appears Repsol allow (I can get TravelClub points with them  :)) and I have tanked gas (ie not cylinder) .... contacting emser but doubt they will understand the question.
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
Re: On line bill payments
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 15:36:09 PM »
Flyer, I don't do online electricity bills (yet) but the new bumf from Endesa tells me that we will soon have smart meters installed which will magicly allow Endesa to produce exact monthly bills.  :o
Along with all that info, there was a copy of my original electricity contract which shows my UK passport - not my NIE number - the form of ID accepted at the time.
I wonder if you might need to enter your passport number instead of your NIE when you try to go online?
In my case it's my previous passport number too as I've had the electricity contract for a while.
Maybe worth another go?

Flyer

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 19:09:23 PM »
ML - tried old passport, new passport, NIE, NIF, inside leg but still getting nowhere so back to Google translate and emailing.

Thnx ML - will let you (and others) know if I get anywhere  :)
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 14:22:10 PM »
Oh dear! And good luck!