Author Topic: Who's Out, What's on, When & Where in November?  (Read 837 times)

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Who's Out, What's on, When & Where in November?
« on: October 02, 2015, 08:08:49 AM »
We just creep into the beginning of November, but missing the firas this year, opting instead for Halloween fun end of October!
 ;D
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Flyer

Re: Who's Out, What's on, When & Where in November?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 14:45:03 PM »
Out for a couple of weeks mid November to 'shut up shop' but just got a cheeky week booked in early January as secured a couple of cheapo easyJet flights.
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Flyer

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 10:00:38 AM »
Well how about this for a November day !!!!

Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Flyer

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 10:01:42 AM »
And just to prove the temperature......

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 10:05:39 AM »
OMG! That all looks dreadful! Im so glad I am back here in the chilly autumnal cloudy/sunny-ish day, watching the leaves clog up the drains and stain the patio, thinking the gutters should have been cleaned, sneaking the heating to stay on all day whilst hubby at work, and putting the washing over the radiators to dry!  Yes siree!!  ::)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos