Author Topic: Builder/ capable odd job person needed  (Read 422 times)

Eleanor

• Elite Member
Builder/ capable odd job person needed
« on: November 13, 2015, 04:22:12 AM »
Does anyone have any contacts please?

Looking for someone able to do a little cementing and general odd jobs. Need a couple of tiles replaced around the pool and cementing around the mess left behind outside the drive where the new paths and roads have been laid. Had a couple of crazy quotes but wondered if anyone can recommend. Ideally it would be good to have someone we call off and on when a problem turns up! That would be most days then!! lol

Also looking for someone to look after the pool. Obviously needs to know what they are doing! Thanks all!
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Flyer

Re: Builder/ capable odd job person needed
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 11:51:21 AM »
Eleanor (or anyone else!) .... did you ever find anyone? We are looking for an odd job person - who doesn't mind heights - for a couple of days work in Llenaire. Needs to speak a bit of Spanish (or English if Spanish!) as needs to converse with me and block president. Couple of days work. Message me please if you know anyone who might fit the bill  :)
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.