Author Topic: November 2015  (Read 550 times)

Flyer

November 2015
« on: November 16, 2015, 09:52:30 AM »
Will post some photographs which may be of interest from a recent break in Puerto Pollensa....

Nipped to Formentor one day and they were taking pics for a brochure for the new Range Rover ....

Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Flyer

Re: November 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 09:55:41 AM »
Work has started (in earnest!) on the road ....

Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Flyer

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 10:04:09 AM »
Bye bye La Roca ..... >:(

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 20:39:36 PM »
Great photos Flyer - thanks for posting!

Just back from PP today after a week of glorious weather!  20c to 25c each day and warm enough for swimming in the sea  ;D  8)