Author Topic: Live entertainment in Puerto Pollensa Feb 2016  (Read 589 times)

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
Live entertainment in Puerto Pollensa Feb 2016
« on: February 25, 2016, 19:57:35 PM »
To the best of my knowledge this is how the live music events look at the moment (end Feb 2016)

Sunday Afternoon - live music at Barino Bar and Restaurant.  This is located in the Club del Sol and whilst it is a small drive out of town (or a taxi) it is well worth the trip.  Rob Elfrink, the owner and his wife Ina, have a wonderful buffet available (including plenty of veggie options) from 2.30pm and live music usually starts from about 3pm.  Rob invites one of the local musiciansd to head up the show and plenty of other guys and gals help out.  This is a really good gig with a nice relaxing atmosphere.
Sunday evening - live music is at Tots Bar - think from about 8pm.  A different musician is invited by Steve and Kath to play and once again, loads of the local musicians pop along to help out.  Bottles of a very drinkable house wine are 10 euros each here.

Monday evening - Maria and Peter host an open-mic night at Mulligans

Wednesday evening - Guillermo and friends play at Tots

Friday evening - The Hustlers are at O'Hara's from 10pm

Saturday evening  The Hustlers are at Tots

There is also usually live music at Tannat Bar in Pollensa on Fridays and Saturdays

And Can Pinxet in Alcudia seems to be having regular live music on Saturday evenings.....
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 10:23:03 AM by Mary Lorenzo »

Flyer

Re: Live entertainment in Puerto Pollensa Feb 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 09:18:02 AM »
Thank you entertainment guru - hopefully we will try one venue and I will report  :)
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.