Author Topic: Selling my car  (Read 431 times)

Flyer

Selling my car
« on: March 14, 2016, 17:08:24 PM »
Not sure if I should really post here but car I am selling may be of interest to someone on here. UK registered left hand drive Seat Altea XL currently parked at Palma Airport. Can be put on Spanish plates if required. I'm out most of the summer and will be using the car but likely to drive back to UK in Autumn or may sell in Mallorca or p/ex. Lots more information and history - message me if you want to know anything about this car or indeed anything connected with buying a LHD car whether it be Spanish or UK registered.

Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Flyer

Re: Selling my car
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 11:55:07 AM »
Car now sold with tow bar so now I have nothing to tow the boat! So boat for sale ...... will post a pic later but this could be the bargain of the year (if not the decade!) for someone so get in early if interested as this won't stay around long ....I assure you  ;D

Pictured without outboard motor (4 cyl Mariner 2 stroke) ....

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:54:27 PM by Flyer »
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Flyer

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 12:48:15 PM »
Plus bikes will no longer fit in new car so they will be going as well!

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 16:02:30 PM »
Thanks Flyer - I will ask my sister if she would like one of the bikes.  Will let you know asap.  :)

Flyer

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 17:07:28 PM »
Was thinking €110 per bike .... or €200 for the two (don't really want to be 'stuck' with one) ..... sure she doesn't want the boat .... excellent for anyone who has a Pine Walk residence  :)

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 21:27:08 PM »
Sorry Flyer - the answer came back in the negative!   :'(