Author Topic: Explanation of poor TV reception March 2016  (Read 470 times)

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
Explanation of poor TV reception March 2016
« on: March 15, 2016, 22:54:58 PM »
Hmmm - wonder if there is any truth in this.......

MALA RECEPCIÓ DE TV : L´AJUNTAMENT INFORMA.
Aquests dies ens han arribat queixes de ciutadans per la mala recepció de canals de televisió. No és problema de cap repetidor. Es tracta d'un problema derivat de la implantació de la xarxa 4G de telefonia. Per la seva solució els particulars han de contactar amb el seu instal·lador habitual o telefonar al 900 833 999 (Ministeri d'Indústria i Energia) per informar-se. Pel que ens diuen el problema es soluciona amb la instal·lació d'uns microfiltres.
Bad TV Reception: the city reported.
These days we have gotten complaints from locals about bad reception of television channels. It's not to do with the relay. It is a problem, a derivative of the implementation of the network 4 G phones. For its solution individuals should contact his usual installer or call to 900 833 999 (Ministry of industry and energy) to report it. By what they tell us the problem is solved with the installation of some microfiltres.

tonsyl

Re: Explanation of poor TV reception March 2016
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 14:56:06 PM »
Yes there is Mary. Shortly before they erected a 4G mast not so far from here, the installers put a leaflet through everyone's door to tell them that, if they experienced degradation of TV signal, there was a filter of some sort available FOC and issued on application.  A friend of ours took advantage as he is only metres from the mast and he has no problems. Whether the transmitters are the same in Spain as here, I know not but I have no reason to think otherwise.

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
Re: Explanation of poor TV reception March 2016
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 16:35:42 PM »
Ah thanks for that Tonsyl.
Useful to know then!   ;D