Author Topic: Internet on holiday  (Read 478 times)

Flyer

Internet on holiday
« on: March 18, 2016, 19:43:01 PM »
Do you spend a reasonable amount of time in Mallorca each year and don't have internet but need to send emails/surf the web from time to time?

3 network have an offer of a SIM for your mobile at the moment which for £30 (annual) gives you 10 hours surfing a month or 1,000 emails a month or a combination. The SIM is actually cheaper from other sources but the direct 3 link I provide below gives an explanation of what the 3 plan includes.

If you have a spare mobile or a dual SIM mobile this is a great offer particularly if you spend a fair time in Mallorca as it is substantially cheaper than using the data roaming on your existing mobile.

http://store.three.co.uk/view/searchSimOnly?aidset=1&tariff=570&id=1183
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Flyer

Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.