Author Topic: Pollensa Wine Fair 16 & 17 April 2016  (Read 543 times)

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
Pollensa Wine Fair 16 & 17 April 2016
« on: April 12, 2016, 13:06:48 PM »
Well it's almost here....and it will be my first time at this event.  ;D

It seems that several restaurants and shops in Puerto Pollensa are also supporting the event and I've attached a handy map showing where they all are (Courtesy of Pollensa Council)

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
Re: Pollensa Wine Fair 16 & 17 April 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 13:11:43 PM »
The Corb Mari Restaurant is running a special Wine Fair menu for 26 euros per person...and it looks like each course is accompanied by a glass of local wine.  :P

Este fin de semana ven a probar el menú especial de Corb Marí con motivo de la "Fira del vi". ¡Te esperamos!

Flyer

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 15:31:42 PM »
Not sure if we are going Saturday or Sunday now. La Roca Saturday afternoon sounds good and if on Sunday we can combine visit to the market. Have friends out who fly in on Saturday morning so thinking Sunday may be the better bet  :)
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Flyer

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 08:43:59 AM »
Looks like today! Weather is fine, friends just landed at Palma. Tapas lunch to line the stomach and taxi to Pollensa ...... report (if I can remember what the day was like) to follow sometime next week. Cheers everyone  ;D
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.