Author Topic: Is anybody out there  (Read 609 times)

GPM

Is anybody out there
« on: August 06, 2016, 18:56:14 PM »
I keep looking for new threads, I've enjoyed bonyslad over the years on  that other forum and followed him over here. I know Mary, lovely girl, have read up on Belladonna, ( until she removed her picture in the bikini in Cuba) have I not refreshed my computer or am I doing something wrong? Say something !

Cath

Re: Is anybody out there
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 19:00:47 PM »
its all been very quiet lately...there are a few groups on facebook now so that may have some impact on the forums  :)

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 22:18:57 PM »
Hey I am still here too!   ;D

Been a bit distracted with a few issues at home but will be posting more again soon.

glad that someone is checking to see if there is light on another planet!   ;D ;D

Flyer

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 22:27:07 PM »
Me too guys .... a family bereavement meant my time on here has been limited but the up-side is I can now spend more time out in PP. Flights from Brum have been increased - we now have Jet2 plus with the likes of Monarch adding more Palma flights due to Tunisia/Egypt etc being 'out of bounds' think I will spend more time out there both this and next year.

Out in three weeks for a longish stint then October and December so in a few weeks I'll post a few reports.

For those of you who have been out in PP this summer hope it wasn't too busy and the semi-pedestrianasation was too disappointing  :)
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 23:04:11 PM »
See you in PP in September then Flyer :-)