Author Topic: Michelin star for Argos  (Read 249 times)

Flyer

Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Mary Lorenzo

• Entertainment Guru
  • Elite Member
  • Pine Walk
Re: Michelin star for Argos
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 00:09:31 AM »
That's great news Flyer!  Always good to have one of the port's many restaurants awarded with recognition.

Have you or any readers tried it yet?

Flyer

Re: Michelin star for Argos
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 08:12:21 AM »
Not tried it - prices put me off a little as menu appeared standard fare for a good Pollensa restaurant. In addition, before Goleta was refurbished, understand they tried to (unofficially) link to another leading PP restaurant which caused some local disconcertion.

Having seen they now have a star though suggests my examination of the menu needs further research which may culminate in a meal for 2 when out in 10 days time.

Back in UK for Christmas so if we go (always like to see a few other people in a restaurant this time of year) I will post accordingly.

:) :)
Received a text today which read GNAB ~ I think that is bang out of order. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty - there is clearly more room for more wine. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.