Author Topic: Numbers to make a note of  (Read 1435 times)

Belladonna

Numbers to make a note of
« on: June 07, 2011, 23:02:29 PM »
Useful Telephone Numbers

Emergency services  
All Emergencies  112  
Fire  085  
Guardia Civil  062  
Local Police

Health  
24 hr Doctor
 971 868 223

Hospitals:    

Son Espaces
 871 205 000

Inca  971 888 500

Muro
 971 891 900

Travel  

Palma Airport
 902 404 704

PP Taxi rank  971 866 213

General  
British Consulate (Consularine)
Monday-Friday 8-4

902 109 356

Same number after hours will be a recorded message with information.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 22:46:47 PM by Belladonna »

Eleanor

• Elite Member
Re: Numbers to make a note of
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 22:44:32 PM »
Thanks for this Bella. This will be a really useful thread of which we can add to as and when.
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 12:48:22 PM »
Bella -  just a thought - just wondered if it would be possible to have a restaurant thread just with contacts and details etc?
Not necessarily a long report o each but just something to print off to put in hand luggage?

Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 13:53:25 PM »
Restaurants that have their own website are a good source of info. We can google and then makes notes. Also restaurants that you have visited and picked up cards from should have their site on for the same thing hopefully. Your own opinions on restaurants visited are obviously the best source of info, as Eleanor suggested, just the basics to keep it short. I will then try to condense it onto one post. Please post in the Restaurant board.
Can I please ask that no information is taken direct from other forums as this infringes copyright rules. Thank you for helping out on this.  :)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 00:03:27 AM »
Ok Bella happy to help with this and of course it would be unfair to 'lift' anything from another forum that hasn't been provided by the person 'lifting'. Obviously anything in the public domain is fine. Telephone numbers and website addresses would not be subject to any copyright for obvious reasons. Copyright laws from what I have been told are very complex and difficult to uphold even more so when it comes to Internet.

Eleanor