Author Topic: Sharing information on forums  (Read 1281 times)

Juanco

Sharing information on forums
« on: August 12, 2011, 12:22:17 PM »
I have been forum hopping as we all do and noticed on what is referred to as -The Other Forum - that there seem to be links that appear here then suddenly appear there in one form or another. Do we have an agreement of some kind with them, as we do not seem to have it happen the other way round? If so, why do they not acknowledge that information has come from this forum rather than just take it?

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: Sharing information on forums
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 12:39:25 PM »
Not sure which information you have seen Juanco, but members here do post on both forums regularly and share info that they find. (I appreciate that you are not a member on the other site and not quite au fait with some of the things that have gone on.) Some links that we have should not be shared on the other forum if the link refers to something that is not advertised with them. We are free to advertise and link to our heart's content!
I think that some of our links that are found do end up as a link there though, and all I can say to that is Remember you read it here first!!
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 22:30:18 PM »
Chill out, Guys.

If we can help some poor souls to get the public omnibus to Palma Airport then so be it.

Was going to post the link to Bonystretchlimos S.A but there is a limit to self publicity !!

BL  ;D ;D
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 22:36:43 PM »
Ah, I see which links you are referring to Juanco! Dont worry about it, we are far more relaxed about sharing our information, we all want to enjoy the island! Spread the love!!  ;)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos