Author Topic: Ed 10  (Read 1325 times)

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
Ed 10
« on: September 16, 2011, 23:19:12 PM »
Ed 10 out tonight folks
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Sun Properties

Re: Ed 10
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 07:55:36 AM »
Nice one  ;D It looks like my scooter has been nicked though  ::)

gina39uk

• PPHR-DIRECT
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 14:37:25 PM »
Great read again BL!   Glad to see Tom has taken your lead to dress inconspicuously in the boiling hot weather ;D
No one would give him a 2nd look in that outfit :D
It's Nice to be Important - but it's More Important to be NICE!

andrew711

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 20:16:01 PM »
Great stuff as always, BL. Why does the Bulletin have an orgasm about celebs? Because it believes anyone's interested. Might have caused some orgasms in Pollensa or Soller but, oddly, speak to people in Alcudia and they have neither any interest nor much knowledge of the Cloud Atlas hype. The whole thing's ridiculous. Might do some good for tourism when the film comes out, but depends on what you see in the film, how much of the area you see and whether the Charlies in charge of tourism promotion do anything meaningful. More to the point, not that I have any self-interest, you understand, my column in the Bulletin was dropped for one day to make way for "great photos of Tom Hanks" (quote from Bulletin sources), i.e. more or the less the same photo through a long lens repeated four times of Tom near some boats. Only saving grace with all this is that had Hanks etc been down near Portals Nous and amongst the "beautiful people", you would have had entire issues of the paper devoted to airheads who got within camera-clicking vicinity.

Chemical Dave

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 20:50:20 PM »
Again, a good read BL. Hard to believe the Bonygraph has reached edition 10 already.

Keep up the good work.

Dave

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 08:08:03 AM »
Thanks Guys

Andrew,

If I am sounding like a cynical old hack that's praise indeed. Thought they had given you the day off , mate.

Be great to see you at the Marina next Thursday unless some major scoop happens in Muro !!

BL  :)
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 10:34:28 AM »
BL a fantastic read as per usual - thank you! Not sure how I could possibly have missed it.

Had to laugh re your 'friendship and understanding' with Tom - you hit the nail on the head. Isn't it strange that so many people give themselves a sense of importance just by breathing in the same airspace as a 'celeb.'  ;D

Really enjoyed ed 10 and look forward very much to ed 11.

Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.