Author Topic: Ed 12 out !!!!  (Read 2206 times)

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
Ed 12 out !!!!
« on: October 12, 2011, 20:29:47 PM »
God ,

How does that Guy do it !!!!

BL  ;D ;D
BonysLad

HEY. YOU. Get off of my cloud ( of wonderful ) !!

Belladonna

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Moderation in all things, especially in moderation
Re: Ed 12 out !!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 21:37:28 PM »
No idea, but he does it well!  :)
 My son has actually been up in the sea plane, and yes, it is more basic than a tin can, so incentives will need to be offered! I also admit to having bought Heston's pies and Christmas pud with the satsuma inside it, although neither have been tested yet! Intend to look at the climbing Father Christmas that all the shops have in PP come November, and see if I can smuggle one back home. Xmas cards were already on sale here before we came out in August, so there is no hope of respite from now on! Winter draws on as they say - bikinis packed away for next years hot-tub dip!  ;)
After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!

My Flickr Photos

Eleanor

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 22:04:10 PM »
Brilliant read as usual BL. Actually i like the idea of Bonyair. I could be collected and delivered back Tongue end of Southend pier provided some bright spark doesn't decide to sail into it yet again! Could have little competition though BL as Easyjet are coming to Southend soon but there is plenty of room for you both! I noticed there was no mention of uniforms?

Can't believe that we are mid Oct with still beautiful weather in PP but everything is being packed away. Only a few years back October half term was always still season with Nov 1st All Saints Day being the start of winter. Literally overnight the Port would shut.

Personally I wish everything to do with Christmas was banned until first week of December. With so much prior hype it is s relief when it actually arrives and goes! Much more exciting for all to start everything from Dec 1st. Everyone to their own though as I have a friend who has everything organised including Christmas cards written and addressed by first week November.!
Eleanor

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

EmilyJo

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 22:25:56 PM »
God ,

How does that Guy do it !!!!

BL  ;D ;D

Hi folks ;D  forgive me for being slow, thick completely gaga  ::) ???.....but who is ....ED12 out!!! - what is he ?? and how does he do what ??? :o :-\  have searched TOTN and different topics ...so
is it me or is it my computer - probably me -   ::)but would love to know - thanks EMJ ??? ;) :D
Life is not a rehearsal - but sometimes I wish it was ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/salroma

EmilyJo

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 22:28:26 PM »
 ::) ??? ::) ??? Silly me -its' Edition 12 .........................sorry - 10 black marks - LOL EMJ XX

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 16:26:01 PM »
Bella,

Its pine scented mince pies this year from Heston, £3.29 for six . Sounds a snip to me and talking of snip if anyone catches the loon on the Pine Walk with a pair of secateurs , ring the Police 112.

BL  ;D

EMJ ,

Crazy guy, that Ed . Had me laughing out load !!
BonysLad

EmilyJo

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 16:32:31 PM »
Bella,

Its pine scented mince pies this year from Heston, £3.29 for six . Sounds a snip to me and talking of snip if anyone catches the loon on the Pine Walk with a pair of secateurs , ring the Police 112.

BL  ;D

EMJ ,

Crazy guy, that Ed . Had me laughing out load !!
Oh BL you are awful ...but I like you   EMJ  ;D :D

gina39uk

• PPHR-DIRECT
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 22:30:27 PM »
Brilliant read as usual BL. Actually i like the idea of Bonyair. I could be collected and delivered back Tongue end of Southend pier provided some bright spark doesn't decide to sail into it yet again! Could have little competition though BL as Easyjet are coming to Southend soon but there is plenty of room for you both! I noticed there was no mention of uniforms?

Hey BL - reminds me of the days when a well known figure of PP by the name of Patrick(Pat) Daly started the 1st weekly flights from Luton to Palma - called DalyJets!  Prior to then it was virtually impossible to get a cheap flight to/from the UK.   
I can see the queues now at Palma airport waiting to checkin at BonyAir ;D  But if you agee to drop Eleanor back to Southend pier can I be dropped at Southsea Pier please? (on it of course - not OFF it ::))

It's Nice to be Important - but it's More Important to be NICE!

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 10:26:39 AM »
Gina, Eleanor,

Your wish is my command !!

BL  ;D
BonysLad

Hamcas

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 21:28:19 PM »
Notice you didn't mention the river Tees Bony, stick us on the list of destinations then we won't have to go up the road to geordie airport and look at all those bar-code shirts.

Bonyslad

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 21:46:36 PM »
Hamcas,

Its as good as done. Added the Wear as well !!

BL  ;D ;D
BonysLad

Bloke In The Corner

• "Life's a beach"
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 07:55:34 AM »
Notice you didn't mention the river Tees Bony, stick us on the list of destinations then we won't have to go up the road to geordie airport and look at all those bar-code shirts.